Table of Contents
What is SEO full information
What is SEO and how it works? Types of SEO, You may wonder that what is seo. The full name of SEO is Search Engine Optimization, which comes in the help of free organic traffic search results on a website and to bring correct results in search engines. So there are many such activities, by applying them properly, we bring our website in the right position in the search results of Google, so that the traffic of our website increases.
In these simple words search engine, it helps to bring your website or blog to the first page in the search result in Google, which increases the traffic of your website or blog. If your website is not so friendly or so according then it will not come in the first page of the search engine and if your website will not come in the first page then traffic will not come to your website.
SEO helps to bring our blog to No.1 rank in Google. This is a technique that increases the number of visitors to your website by placing it at the top of the search result of the search engine.
What does SEO do (how it works)?
The work of SEO is that you must have seen that whenever you do some search in Google, you get some search results which are maximum 10 results in the first page, if SEO is applied properly in your website then search It will be easy for the engine that it shows the search results on the first page according to SEO. And if the app is good then it shows in the search engine results.
The main purpose of SEO is to optimize your website properly, so that your website can get a good ranking in the search engine. Whereas with SEM you can get more things than SEO.
- What is Digital Marketing? How to do Digital Marketing?
- What is Social Media Marketing (SMM)? Complete Guide
Types of SEO
SEO is divided into 2 parts, in which the first is On-Page SEO and the second is Off-Page SEO both types of seo is important, because it helps to rank a website on google .
In this, by using many methods inside your website, it has to be optimized which is preferred by the search engine, such as having good website speed increases the value of your website in the search engine.
Whenever we write a post, we write on it Title, Heading, URL, Permalink, Meta tag etc. If we implement it in a proper way, then we call it On-Page SEO. So how we can make SEO perfect come to know briefly.
How to do On-Page SEO?
- First of all, you should make SEO an SEO friendly URL or permalink in the right way. As you always try to write the URL in short with focus keywords, the smaller your URL, the better SEO is. And this should be done because Google always gives more value to 4-6 words of permalink.
- Whenever you are writing a post, keep in mind that whatever keyword you select, then you should use the same keyword in the title of the post, and do it in the title of the starting, which is your It is very good for On-Page SEO, and it is also necessary. We should always try that we put in the starting title of our target keywords.
- Try to write the content of your post as much as possible, the more content your site has, the better it will be. Whenever you write a post, always try this, that you write in the post above 1000 words. And you can write more than this, but definitely try to write this much. The advantage of writing a big post is that you can use many keywords related to your post in it.
- In On-Page SEO it is also important that your webpage loads quickly. For the ranking of any website, Google also sees that what is the load time of your website or the speed of your website, in how much time your website is open. Your website should have page opening speed.
- If your website is taking time to load, it means that your website will have too many large files, such as images and PDFs, or videos. So whenever you insert any image, compress it and put it.
- Whenever you write a post, use internal links in it. Internal links mean that whatever you may have published in the old post, then interlink both the posts by using its link in the new post.
- It is also very important to link one article with another in your article, by doing this the bonus rate of your blog is reduced and visitors read your blog article for a long time.
This is also an important factor in SEO, which becomes the domain authority and page authority of your website, which it ranks faster in search engines.
As on-page SEO consists of internal links of the website. Similarly, for Off-Page SEO, which we use inter-links so that the ranking of our website becomes better, then we call it Off-Page SEO. Let us know how we can use it.
How to do Off-Page SEO?
- Make an attractive page of your website on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Quora and increase your followers, this is expected to increase more visitors to your website.
- When you have a new blog, find some good websites, and make good comments in their posts and also put the URL of your website, then you will get good traffic from that too.
- You can guest post by visiting the blog related to your website, this is the best from where you can take a do-follow link and that too in the right way.
- Whenever you write a post, the images you use in it should also be made so friendly, because the images in it for a website are also SEO done, so that with the help of them, the article is ranked in Google.
Write good SEO friendly articles for ranking
Apart from all these things, there are many other things too, so that good SEO can be done in your website. Writing SEO Friendly Article is a way that you can easily rank your article in the search engine, for this you have to create such article which is liked by the search engine as well as the people visiting your blog.
If you have written your wonderful articles but have not given such a handing that people are attracted to, then soon people will leave your article and run away. That’s why it is very important that you use Catching Heading in your article so that people are excited to read your article completely.
Use infographic in your article- Infographic can make your article viral and also it ranks fast in search engines and through this you can also create backlink for blog, so use infographic for SEO Friendly Article Of course, this can improve your ranking even more.
Now you must have understood what is SEO, or you must have got some important information about its SEO.
If you do not understand this article, then you can ask us in the comment box given below, we will try our best to help you.